It’s Vital Multivitamin by It Works – Is it Any Good?
Because It Works! Global just introduced a new and improved form of “It’s Vital” at this year’s annual conference and lots of questions are flying around, I wanted to share what I’ve learned about the new It Works multivitamin with all of you 🙂
Each “It’s Vital” complete nutrition pack will include 30 packets– each packet will contain 5 tablets and one softgel. The tablets are gluten-free, plant-based, whole food supplements. The softgels contain your omega 3s & have a lemon flavor! Each packet is designed to provide your body with high-quality nourishment that lasts all day long. This new product will be available starting February 1st.
WHAT WILL I FIND IN THE NUTRITION PACK?
It’s Vital Minerals: (2 tablets) A cutting-edge blend of Vitamin D and Vitamins K1 and K2 (MK-7) for maximum calcium absorption and cardiovascular protection.
It’s Vital Omega-3: (1 softgel) Triple strength DHA and EPA fatty acids to support heart health.
It’s Vital Core Nutrition: (3 tablets) Essential vitamins, antioxidants, and phytonutrients to nourish your mind and body.
WHAT’S DIFFERENT IN THIS NEW FORMULA?[list style=”check”]
- patented time-released formula allows you to take the entire packet at once to provide complete nourishment throughout the day
- new mineral tablets contain over 500% of the RDA of Vitamin D
- new multivitamin formula requires only 3 capsules a day versus 6 capsules with the old formula
- new formula’s tablets are smaller and easier to swallow
- vitamin D is essential for absorbing and metabolizing calcium and phosphorous
- vitamin D helps regulate the immune system
- regular consumption of vitamin D helps lower your risk of a heart attack and cancer
- vitamin D may reduce the risk of developing multiple sclerosis
- vitamin D can help boost neuromuscular function
- vitamin D can help promote weight loss
- omega 3s reduce inflammation throughout the body
- omega 3s help prevent cancer cell growth
- omega 3s help prevent obesity
- omega 3s keep blood from clotting excessively
- omega 3s help lower the amount of lipids (fats like cholesterol) circulating the bloodstream
- vitamin K promotes healthy blood-clotting in our bodies
- vitamin K helps our bodies absorb calcium
- vitamin K helps prevent bone fractures and other bone-health related diseases like osteoporosis
- vitamin K may help reduce the risk of arterial calcification, cardiovascular disease and varicose veins
ORDER IT’S VITAL FROM IT WORKS NOW!
So…are you guys as excited as I am to try out the new It’s Vital? What are your other favorite It Works! supplements?